For decades, steam sterilization (autoclaving) has been an essential part in the manufacturing and laboratory processes in the medical device, pharmaceutical, and HCT/P industries. A steam sterilizer also known as “autoclave,” is in fact a pressure-type vessel with a door or cover, valves to manage the entry and exit of steam and air, and monitoring devices to allow the operator to scrutinize conditions inside.
Stainless steel chambers and doors provide higher corrosion resistance and structural integrity. The design of the machine is as per ASME standards. Steam sterilizers are accessible in different models and for the appropriate applications. This machine not simply helps to eradicate the problem of environmental pollution by doing away with methods like incineration but as well helps to diminish and eliminate the expense of disposing off untreated medical waste.
- S.S. 316 chamber with S.S. 304 jacket
- Radial or sliding type specially designed doors.interior
- Doors with special locking and sealing system
- Sturdy tubular mounting for the Equipment.
- S.S. 304 outer cover for insulation
- S.S. 304 / S.S. 316 piping with specially designed Tri-clover end connector for the Equipment.
- Improved temperature uniformity inside the chamber reducing heat losses due to radiation.
- Prevents simultaneous door opening at a time when process is “ON”.
- Self locking safety for doors can’t open under pressure.