All Contact Parts Made Out of SS 316 / SS 316 L Quality Material Conforming to cGMP norms.
All pipelines are electro – polish from inside and joints are easy openable & fitting after cleaning.
Complete Lid lifting arrangement to facilitate cleaning and product change over, interlocked with safety device so that anchor stirrer statrts onllllly when lid closed.
- Intensive mixing by special smi – contra design anchor stirrer avoiding dead zones. Contra Rotary Stirrer for Tooth Paste.
- Variable Speed drive provided for main anchorstirrer asembly for different speeds.
- All transfer are done under vacuum to avoid any hand touch & Contamination. (complete untouched process).
- Bottom Entry angular homogenizer provided to ensure proper emulsification & homogenization of the product.
- Forced homogenization in the mixing vessel or upon emptying.
Bottom homogeniser is provided with double cartridge mechanical seal with TC/TC seal face, with cooling water arrangement for the mechnical seal and water detection sensor to trip the motor if the fow of water to the mechanical seal is stopped, ensuring thorough safety of the seal due to its high speed application.
- Inspection glass illumination.
- Specially Designed inline filters provided to ensure proper filteration.
- Transfer (Lobe) pump provided to transfer ready product from main mfg.Vessel to storage or filling area.
- Digital metering pump provided for transrring exact volume of cream from stprage vessel to hopper of tube filling packaging machine.
- Pressure and vacuum tight mixing vessel.Full operation through single control panel.
- Documentation : DQ / IQ / PQ / OQ provided.
- PlC based control control pannel with graphics and colour touch screen display for process automation. (optional)
- SCADA SYSTEM can also be provided (Optional)
- Load cell for online weighing.(optional). FLP motor with FLP push botton station (Optional)
- Product Recovery System : for recovering final product from pipelines and helps in easy cleaning. (Optional)